Live Project Training
• Computer programming languages.
• Applications and Program development.
• Artificial Intelligence development.
• Database development etc.
• Mark-up languages including HTML, CSS, XML, CGI and HTTP.
• Programming Languages and Technologies which help in creating applications for the web.
• Business applications customised for specific execution of tasks on a network.
• Databases, which are crucial for data and information storage on a computer network.
• Sharing of data and multiuser system.
• Control of data redundancy.
• Restriction of unauthorised access.
• Backup and recovery facilities.
Front- end development
• Front –end development process (sometimes called client-side development) is system-based, rather than the outmoded template-based approaches of the past.
• SEO (On Page, Off Page).
• SMO (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin,Youtube,Google+).
• Content Writing (Blog & Articles).
• Video Marketing.